New ECO Green Data Centre
Coreix specialises in providing high availability hosting services and solutions for small, medium and large enterprise business. Coreix was formed in 2003 to answer the need for a customer-driven managed hosting provider with unparalleled expertise, cutting-edge technology and award winning industry-leading customer service.
Coreix operates from multiple Tier III facilities throughout Greater London which allows us to operate a portfolio of products including:
- Colocation Services from a single server to an entire data hall
- Per Server Co-Location
- 11U, 22U and 47U Racks
- Quarter, Half or Full Data Halls
- Dedicated Servers
- Unmanaged or Fully Managed
- Clustering, SANs and other Enterprise Technologies
- Fully Customised Dedicated Hardware Solutions
- IP Transit
- Fully IPv6 Native
- Full and Partial Transit Options
- High Capacity metro ring connecting multiple London Datacentres
- VLAN and QinQ support as standard
- Shared Firewall, VPN and Load balancer Services
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
By offering the most comprehensive hosting solutions in the market place, we are able to offer you a solution that is individually tailored to your company's needs now and in the future. Our aggressive pricing and managed services offer compelling economies of scale regardless of the size of your solution.
- 24x7x365 onsite technical support for all customers
- 100% Renewable Power
- 100% Uptime SLA
- Diverse Fibre
- High Capacity Metro Ring to multiple London datacentres
- Fully Resilient IP Transit network
- Built to exceed Tier III standards
100% Renewable Energy
The new facility will be issued with a Renewable LECS on completion and will guarantee that an equivalent unit of accredited renewable energy is generated for every unit of grid energy used, an example of the mix of sources based on the 2009 statistics is as follows:
|Renewable LECs received by technology for period Jan 09 - Dec 09|
|Municipal & Industrial Waste||9.5%|
Coreix is a firm believer that good security is at the heart of any successful datacentre and as such have made significant improvements over our current site. Security begins at the front gate, the entire site being 'non-branded', protected by a 3 metre high perimeter fence and monitored by IP CCTV by our on-site NSI Gold accredited 24x7x365 security personnel. The facility is further protected by security bollards at the building perimeter, and all external plant is self contained within a secure compound.
A 'layered' approach to access will be in operation, with each individuals being restricted to those areas to which they require access. All visitors to site must be pre-booked and are subject to screening at the manned vehicle entry. Once on-site all personnel are processed at our secure reception. In addition to visual identity checks and processes, access to the technical areas is further restricted by biometric scanning equipment. Each Data Hall has unique access protocols to ensure only authorised personnel and visitors are granted access as required. Detailed specifications include:
- 24/7/365 Coreix manned NOC and on-site security team
- Manned vehicle entry gate to site
- Secure compound including bollards at building perimiter
- Internal and External IP CCTV coverage
- Man Traps between common areas and data halls
- Biometric Security for data halls
- Full authentication and access control policy
This 'multi-layered' approach to Security is designed to prevent unauthorized access by checking that all visitors to site have been authorized, and ensures that if any level is breached there is another check immediately.
The video below will allow you to view a virtual tour of the datacentre based on the original design plans. You can also view the live build as it progresses by selecting the View Construction link from the main menu. Please note this tour requires Flash Player.
Coreix's Metro Ethernet service provides a highly cost-effective digital connection offering high-speed, point-to-point Ethernet connectivity over fiber between Coreix's Enfield datacentre (North London), Telehouse Docklands (East London), Telehouse Metro (Central London) and Telecity Harbour Exchange 6/7 (East London). Our Metro Ethernet service runs exclusively on our diverse fiber rings ensuring the reliability of your connections. We have additionally partnered with industry standard companies to offer metro exensions around London and Europe.